From: POEA (Philippine Overseas Employment Administration)
POEA ADVISORY NO. 03
The Human Resource Development Service of Korea (HRD Korea) in cooperation with the Philippines Overseas Employment Administration (POEA) will conduct the 8th Employment Permit System - Test of Proficiency in Korean (EPS-TOPK) this year on march 18, 2012 Registration for the EPS-TOPIK is set from February 06-09, 2012. Registration venues are posted at the POEA and DOLE websites. Those whoa re registered with the POEA E-Registration System and included in the POEA Manpower Registry shall have prior in registration.
Interested applicants for employment in Korea who are not registered with the POEA E-Registration System are advised to register online via www.poea.gov.ph. Thos whoa re presently registered and who have not yet taken or passed the EPS-TOPIK and who are interested to pursue employment in Korea must have active registeration status in order to be included in the manpower pool for Korea.
QUALIFICATIONS FOR EPS-KLT REGISTRATION (For KOREA)
- Must be between 18 years of age and not more than 38 years old on March 18, 2012 (those born between March 18, 1974 and March 18, 1994).
- Must be physically and mentally fit.
- Must not have any record of conviction or imprisonment for a heinous crime.
- Must have no record of deportation or departure orders from the Republic Korea.
- Must not be restricted from the Philippines.
- Registered with active status in the POEA Manpower Registry.
Applicants must be register only in the registration venue where they want to take the test.
5th Level SM-Manila
Back of Manila City Hall
My Metrotown Mall
McArthur Hiway, City og Tarlac
Provincial Capitol Gym
City of Maololos, Bulacan
POEA Regional Extension Unit-CAR
Benitez Court Compound
Magsaysay Avenue, City of Baguio
POEA Regional Extension Unit0Region VI
2nd Floor, Divinagracia Building
Quezon Street, City of Iloilo
POEA Regional Center for Mindanao
2nd Floor, AMYA II Building, Quimpo Blvd
Corner Tulip Drive, Ecoland, CIty of Davao
What to bring for registration:
1. Valid passport or valid government-issued identification CArd with picture and date of birth such as SSS, GSIS, Driver's License or Voters ID
2. Two (2) pcs, passport size colored picture showing a full face with no hat and taken not more than six (6) months before registration.
3. Registration / Test fee- US $24 or P 1, 044.00
for more info pls visit www.poea.gov.ph