Vacant Position: Inventory Analyst & Process Assessment Staff
Overview of the Job-Description/Nature of Work:
• The Inventory Analyst will conduct an inventory to various warehouses and its reconciliation for the variances.
• The Process Assessment Staff will assist the Process Assessment Supervisor to review the procedures/processes in order to safeguard the rights and interests of the company.
1. Educational Attainment: - At least college graduate
2. Work Experience: - with or without experience
3. Age Requirement/Limit: - 21 to 30 years
a. Gender: √ Male Female
b. Status: √ Single √ Married
6. Other qualifications / requirements: - Must be a computer literate
Recommended starting salary/ Compensation package: within minimum wage to P8, 000.00 (depends upon his experience)
Recommended employment status: 5 months Probationary
Benefits Package: Monthly Load Allowance, Free Snacks with coffee every day, Meals as per policy and also Staff house privileges if during out-of town,13th month pay and bonuses (for those regular employees)
PLEASE SEND US YOUR RESUME, 2X2 PIC AND OTHER IMPORTANT CREDENTIALS
SUMBIT IT TO: PUBLIC EMPLOYMENT SERVICE OFFICE, BUILDING II, LEVEL II, DUMAGUETE CITY, PUBLIC MARKET COMPLEX